Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My birthday!

This is a little bit late, but whatever. d:

Anyway, as of Pi day(March 14th) I'm twelve! :D I didn't get any presents this year, but that's okay with me. Having all my friends and family here to celebrate Pi day with me was better than anything money could buy. :) It really helped that Kanani came BACK from her "vacation" because she got her new wig, so she looked really pretty. Especially considering that her wig came on the 13th!

So, umm... I wasn't really in the mood for cake this year, so we had apple pie for my birthday; in celebration of Pi day. (As you may have guessed, Pi day is a HUGE deal in our house; but it's even more important because of Willow and my birthday. ;) ) Birthday pie... I think Felicity had that last year? Or, was it this year... ? But what IS it with pie in this household?!?! XD

All that matters is that I'm twelve! And, Kirsten's back from Sweden, by the way, so that's important, too, I guess...

Oh, and I've noticed that not many people comment anymore... So, umm... *hint hint*

~Gwen~

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Birthday pie returns again! Yum! Happy (by now) super duper late birthday, Gwen!