Thursday, June 28, 2012

OMGZ!!!

Yup, that's right. You probably heard already, but AG HAS NEW STUFF!!! X3 Being a doll that has a laptop, of COURSE I'd stalk the AG website in my free time! (Oh, and this is Lanie, btw)

Okay, so the #1 thing that caught my eye was Julie's car. *O* Oh. My. GAWD. Since the only doll in our community that can actually drive because she's old enough is Kirsten, she'd be REALLY popular now. Of course, our doll community (because it ain't a town, folks, and society sounds like we're an evil organization out to take over the world) is totally destroyed, and our house is in RUINS, so there;'s no point in getting a car... *le sigh*

The second thing is the new meet outfit. Bleh. It has a skirt- something I vowed I would NEVER wear; EVER- and a pink shirt. Pink is a colour that I despise with a passion. But, Miranda seems to like it because she could see Sonali wearing it; I think Sonali loves it because she's a girly girl, btw.

What I love though, is the Sweet Savannah dress. Well, I'm actually loving it now for Lily, because she's in Vietnam visiting her family right now. She goes there almost twice a year, so it gets kind of lonely without my BFF... :'( But, I'm positive she would <3 to wear that dress at her next piano or flute recital. I'm more of a casual chick, so dresses don't "appeal" to me much.

Oh, while I'm thinking about it, they brought Licorice back! :D

Okay, back to clothes... I really like the Weekend Fun outfit, but I don't think Mr. W- aw crap. I meant Miranda. XD (We call her "Mr. W" because that's kind of what she goes by in e-mail and forums and stuff like that.) ANYway, I don't think MIRANDA likes it very much. I <3 it, though. ;) That tunic is just my style! Artsy, with a little bit of flair. And the vest I'm almost positive Willow would wear, because she sort of sometimes... *cough* cross-dresses*cough* ;D (you never heard that from me...!)

Julie's new outfit is something I don't really care for myself, but I have a feeling Miranda will buy it anyways and force me to wear it. (^_^;)"

What I don't get is the dog training set. Why did they "retire" Chocolate Chip(Willow's dog Henry), but then bring him back as a training dog?! I don't get you, AG. *shakes head*

I'm not really sure if anybody else has noticed this yet, but... They kind of retired #48. She's not there anymore, and #48 was going to be Hollie's BFF Jessie. I'm not sure how we should break this to Hollie, because she STILL won't shut up about Jessie "coming". Sadly, this'll probably never happen.

These boots made me think of one doll: Sonali. XD She'll be begging for these any time now, and I don't wanna be around to hear her.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm in love with this robe. The cherry blossom embroidery is adorable! I <3 nature, so a robe with flowers on it is cute to me! :D The robe is SUPER expensive, so Imma sue you, AG. XD lol JK.

I honestly have no idea when this came out, but I just now noticed the lacrosse outfit. As with many things on this list, I don't need it/like it, but I know Hollie loves sports (she actually plays hockey and basketball, believe it or not!), and she's always wanted to play lacrosse, so I don't see why not! She'll have to deal with the price tag, so I'm not sure how that's going down.

Yeah, so that's what I think right now. Sorry I couldn't post any pictures, but I put links to make your lives easier. :D And to Gwen... Sorry that I never blog anymore! I feel bad that you have to run this whole site by yourself~! :'(

~Lanie~

No comments: