Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome To Lanie's Lovely Life!!!

Hey! This is Miranda's Lovely Lanie doll, and I'm here to share my life with the WORLD!!! Or, whoever likes dolls; either one will do! I play Wii when Miranda's not looking, I used to be rich by making up 'taxes' that my doll friends had to pay, and I LOVE nature! I go to American Girls of The Past and Present Academy, and Lily Tazo is my BEST friend!!! I MAY have a sister, but it's not confirmed yet... I consider all of Miranda's dolls to be my sisters, so I'm content. I'm the mayor of my doll world, and I LOVE the colors blue and green!!!

First post,
Lanie Holland

3 comments:

Tay said...

I started blogging today too! I am still at the Factory!

Miranda said...

I've been at Miranda's since June, but I hope you get adopted! Or, have you been adopted, but your still being 'processed'?

Tay said...

I haven't been adopted yet:( I wish I was, though.