Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Well, I have moved in! Oh, and here's a rant, too!

Today, I have moved in with Lily, Hollie, Gwen, and Chrissa! No doll should live alone, and I'm no exception! I am bunking with Hollie and Gwen, and lily and Chrissa are bunking. I envy Chrissa! I would do ANYTHING to bunk with my BFF Lily! UGH! I hate life right now! I STILL look like a blond Jane Austen, and I'm NOT happy! I wish the Christmas party was bigger! It wasn't a big enough occasion for Miranda to take pictures, so I'm QUITE angry! I'm still upset from when my boyfriend Josh dumped me! Well, actually, I dumped HIM! It was what, three months ago? But this is what he said to me,"You shouldn't worry about your future now, worry about the future later!" He is STUPID! At my age, my current actions affect how I'll live later on in life! Sorry for ranting like this, but when I get upset, I think of the few things in my optimistic life that made me mad.

So, the mean girl in my current life: Madison. EVERYTHING is about HER! Or, so she thinks. She is such a (bad word)! Really, when I was shopping for Chrissa's present at Hot Topic at the mall, she came in and made fun of my hair!

Here's the scene:

"Lanie, you know, there's this place called a salon. I think you should go to one! It would give you less disgusting curls, and replace them with sleek, straight hair, like mine!" She waved her golden locks of evil straightness around. A few goth boys stared.

"Madison, I only go to salons to get my hair trimmed! I don't give a @#^$ about WHAT goop you put in your hair to make it straight! I KNOW it's NOT real!" I was starting to create a scene. "And stop staring at her hair!" I told off the teenagers.

She started to 'cry'. "H-how could you be so mean to a poor, innocent girl, like me!" She started to re-draw the attention of teenagers.

I paid for a black hat for Chrissa, and left. Kirsten was waiting in the lobby for me.

"So, what did you buy for Chrissa?"
"Shut up, Kirsten." Whoa. Did I just say THAT?!?!
"Okay then. I see you don't want to talk about it!" Now I hurt Kirsten's feelings!

When we were driving home, I saw a cow. It mooed.
"Hi, cow! Can I borrow some less upsetting times for awhile? No? Okay! I hope you're butchered for meat tomorrow!"
"Lanie! I've NEVER heard you insult ANYONE as bad as you insulted that cow! No Spongebob on TV for a MONTH!" DANG! I LOVE Spongebob!

I am sad. :( No Spongebob.

-The Lovely Lanie

1 comment:

Tay said...

I'm I wasn't aloud to watch glee for a month I would be even more depressed then I am now!