Monday, May 23, 2011

Willow update

There I was, at the dock. I watched in disbelief as all my stuff was loaded onto a cruise ship. I had my carry-on bag in my hand, and I was waiting to board. I was going on a tour of the world, before I actually moved. It was really handy, because the cruise boarded in England, and ended up in America. The countries I will visit are(in no particular order): Iceland, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Mexico, Denmark, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Italy, New Zealand, Germany, Australia, Spain, France, Sweden, and, of course, America and England.

Now normally, I would be ecstatic, but I wasn't supposed to be going all alone. I didn't have any friends to invite, so I just decided to go alone.

The sign in the dock then blinked the words, "Now Boarding", so I wheeled my suitcase up the ramp with all the other passengers. One last time I checked on my ticket, and it said, "Pine, Willow Clarice First Class Cabin three" I put the paper away and boarded the ship.

It was so magnificent. There were marble floors, an elegant staircase, and people everywhere. There were really bright lights inside, but I could easily find the way to the correct corridor.

"Corridor one, cabin three..." I mumbled to myself. It was so easy to find my cabin.

I was truly shocked when I went inside my room. It was like living in a palace! It had a new velvet covered couch, elegantly paired with a granite topped coffee table. There was a porcelain lamp on a mahogany side table, and in the middle of the room was a giant (flat screen?) T.V. I stood there with my mouth agape.

My bed had down feather pillows, and egyptian cotton sheet set. It was spectacular. And to think, I get to live here for a month?! Outrageous!

~Willow Clarice Pine

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Lucky!!

Rachel said...

Lucky lucky lucky!!!! [this is just a tester comment]