Sunday, July 3, 2011

Post by Gwen!

As usual, I'm posting(I get the feeling that Willow and I are the only ones who care about this blog!) But, I have some, I suppose, important news, and for suspense building, I will put a TON of dots to make you wait!!! My big news is that I am going to................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... learn to play guitar! :D I'm super excited, and Miranda is going to order it with a bunch of other AG stuff in a while(basically, with Charlotte. ;) ) Oh, and just as an FYI, Lily has some news, too. She has her own blog, so look on it in a few minutes!!! :D

Don't you think me playing guitar just suits my character as that nice, shy girl that everybody wants to be friends with, even though they forget my name when I'm brought up in conversations, not like I would anyway? Oh, and it's not electric guitar, just saying. ;) Do YOU think it's cool?!

~Gwen

No comments: