Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Global Warming

Here is my doll's debate on weather or not they think global warming is an issue. F: I think Global warming is one of the biggest issues currently. The arctic is my proof. G: I have to say that it is a myth; mostly because it has NEVER impacted me in any way. E: I think Global warming is an issue, but not the most important one. If world hunger was tackled first, then we could focus on global warming. K: I have to say, I don't really know what to think. There are so many world issues right now, that the only solution to ANYTHING, would be to cut down on waste. The less we waste, the more money we would have to spend on resource preserving ways. F: She does have a point. Garbage is a big time, and space waster. E: If we had less trash, then we would have less of a need for garbage trucks... K: ...and the less garbage trucks we have, the less air polution. G: The less air polution we have, the more of the ozone layer we have. The more of the ozone layer we have, the lower the temperatures we have in the winter and in the arctic! M: There you have it, folks! Global warming can be stopped, but the only drawback to our plan is: what will happen to the people who drive garbage trucks? If we work together, then the world can do anything!!! :)

No comments: