Friday, November 26, 2010

The Lanie debate.

Which Lanie should be a cashier at the candy shop?

F: I think Phoebe's Lanie should be, since the pretty doll should be the secretary, who is always treated unfairly.
G: I think that our Lanie should be, since the lazy one should be the customer service/secretary. It just makes sense, people!
E: I think I should be the cashier! I'm the one stuck in the bakery, after all.
K: I think Phoebe should hire a different doll to be secretary, like me! I would LOVE to help people(excluding Mia, who has bacon love!)

Well, then, I guess that settles it... Kirsten should be the secretary!
E: Wait, can I be the Secretary?
K: Yeah, I do have better baking skills than Elizabeth...
E: HEY! But, I do like the idea.

Okay, then... Kirsten is the baker, both Lanies are the cashiers, and Elizabeth is the secretary!
All but Miranda: YEA! That settles it!!! ;)

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

That was....intresting. But my Lanie, who sitting on my lap and helping me with my Hobbit project, is not lazy.

Rebecca R. Rubin said...

Rebecca and Julie being in a snow storm and I just had to put it as a post on Becca's blog! lol It could be like a florida miracle or something! haha

~Brittany (Rebecca's owner on Rebecca's account lol)

Miranda said...

Hey, It's Miranda's Lanie! I think I would be O.K. with being the secratary, because then I can talk more with people! Mia shouldn't be allowed bsck to the candy shop again, though!!! :)

-Lanie

Chrissa Maxwell said...

hey Miranda :]
Thank you so much! Reading that comment made me smile :3 Hopefully things WILL get better with Matt&I. Maybe even wedding bells. xDDDDDD
Just kidding!

OOH! Of course Lily can join, it would be an honor!

She'll need to fill out a form to register here at AGPPA!
If you want a copy of the form; here it is!

http://chrissasclues.blogspot.com/2010/08/school-forms.html

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It means so much!

<3Chrissa