Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Josefina Debate

Now then. Do you think Josefina should be an American Girl Doll? G: I don't. New Mexico wasn't even a state in 1826, it was part of Mexico, still! F: I do! if Kaya was an American Girl doll before America was even a country, then I think Josefina has every right to be called and American Girl doll. K: I have absolutely no idea about what to say! I'm torn, because of Felicity's reason, AND my youngest sister's reason! E: I think I'll go with Gwen, if Josefina will be a doll, she should be a Mexican Girl doll! K: I don't feel as harshly about this as Elizabeth, but I do have to say I agree with my two younger sisters. M: That was a wonderful first debate, girls! That means, in my house, Josefina should NOT be considered an American Girl doll!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Well, I believe that AG has Josie to have more variety in their dolls. But, AG, technically, she isn't, you needed to put her in another time. I am very disapointed with the fact that the "un"American Girl Doll was created by Pleasant Company in "The Golden Days".