Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Felicity!!!

It seems like just yesterday our Felicity was pulled out of the box by our owner, Miranda, and now she's a teenager. Well, as of tomorrow. We would like to celebrate this by telling you ALLL about our sweet doll! :D


Favorite colour: purple.
Funny story: When Miranda took Felicity into American Girl Place Chicago for her tenth birthday, Felicity lost her hat! She looked EVERYWHERE, but couldn't find it! After about twenty minutes, Miranda found her hat in the tiny plastic box near the front of the store that was the lost and found!
Pet: The black horse that we've had for years, but still haven't named.
Best Friends: Elizabeth, Kirsten, and Hollie
Least favorite food: raspberries.
Favorite food: strawberries/ watermelon
Birthday: January 21
Sisters: not applicable yet. (She will get some in a few years)
The age she will (most likely) remain at: thirteen.
Her favorite subject in school: social studies
Her least favorite of my dolls: SONALI!!!

Felicity is getting her hair re-curled for her party tomorrow, even though it's a surprise party! She doesn't think we knew it was her birthday tomorrow, but we know!

Overall, Happy birthday, Felicity! ;D

~Miranda's dolls (not including the birthday girl)

3 comments:

Chrissa Maxwell said...

Tell Felicity that ALL of my sisters and I wish her a happy birthday! (tomorrow at the surprise party, of coruse!)

<3Chrissa

Phoebe said...

Happy birthday, Lissie!:)

Miranda said...

Thanks! I'm already having a pretty good birthday, all of us dolls are getting our outfits picked out for my party that I shouldn't know about(hehe! I can tell when Lanie lies to me about stuff, like earlier today when she said she forgot my birthday! :D) Also, my curls came out AGAIN, so I have to go back to the salon! :(

~Felicity