Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I couldn't get on blogger yesterday because every one else was blogging. Well, don't worry. I'm fine, even though I'm in tears. I'M RETIRED! I didn't think it would happen THAT fast! Well, at least Kanani is pretty. Lily is bunking with her at AGPPA, AND she sat behind Lily on the plane to California! I think Miranda's going to adopt her! When we come back home for the summer, if Miranda calls, KANANI CAN COME HOME WITH US!!! YAY! It's not official, though. (Actually, it is. I just need enough money to buy her! ~Miranda)

HEY! NO ONE ELSE TYPES ON MY BLOG BUT ME!
"Fine! I'm going upstairs anyway!"

Well, I think Kanani will be a GREAT roommate! And a great sister! Oh, and when we get Kanani, she'll be Sonali's cousin. Sonali will have a sister, a twin, to be exact, so....... Our family is GROWING!


~Lanie Holland.

No comments: