Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our first debate in months!!! :o

Should the dolls in our family be allowed to be older than thirteen?
Kanani: I think that's a very legit argument, and we should be allowed to be at LEAST fourteen.
Kirtsen: I'm seventeen...
Gwen: I do NOT want to see Hollie at fourteen!!! D:
Hollie: I wanna drive!!!
Gwen: ...
Sonali: Well, I want a boyfriend, and to be a teenager...
Kirtsen: Sonali, you're turning thirteen this summer! Wait, don't you already HAVE a boyfriend?
Sonali: Oh yeah...
Chrissa: ANYway, I think we should be allowed to be as old as we like, with a maximum age being seventeen.
Elizabeth: Wouldn't Lissie and I be over 170 years old?
Felicity: I don't think we're going by that...
Lily: WHY didn't you tell me we were debating again earlier?!?!?
Lanie: YEAH! We were playing with Miranda's ipod!
Miranda: WHAT?!?!?
Lanie: Yeah, it died... :(
Miranda: :( / >:(
Lily: --_--
Kirsten: So...
Gwen: What?
Kirsten: Seventeen's the limit?
(Everybody but Sonali): Sure! Why not?!
Sonali: But I want to move out!
(Glares)
Sonali: FINE!!!


~(argument documented by Miranda)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Lol. I CAN COMMENT NOW!!

Phoebe said...

lol, your dolls are funny! Mine are all eleven, even Evey. It would be akward to have 23 eleven year olds and then one teenager. XD