Friday, June 10, 2011

Willow's update

Well, my journey is about half over, and it has been going, pretty well. I've been to Asia, and I've been to places most people only dream of! For instance, the Taj Mahal, and the Great Wall of China. I left my camera with Lanie, because I didn't think I would want to remember anything! But, I was being quite idiotic. Right now we are obviously in the middle of an ocean, but our next place to arrive at is South America. I haven't had the nerve to ask which country it is, though. I did meet another new friend, aside from Pippa. Her name is Kasey, and she was visiting Asia with her family. She is very adventurous and outgoing, and she likes to bake. She is very nice, and she's also from the U.S., so I "might" see her again. That chance is extremely low, but I can dream, can't I?

Also, here is a little bit more of a background story of what happened when I met my mom and Lanie was helping me pack...

"WHAT!?!? But HOW could my dad lie SO MUCH about his life?!?! I'M IN ABSOLUTE DISBELIEF!!!" I yelled.
"Well, Willow, just because your dad told you that he was a famous author, even though he really just worked in an office as the CEO of a company, doesn't mean you should get all worked up about it!" My mom said.
"Yeah, I mean, he's MY dad too, you know! I don't really care!" Lanie explained.
"But YOU don't need to wonder about the many OTHER things he may have lied about, because YOU hardly knew him!!!" I shrieked at Lanie. I threw my fork on the table and stormed off to my favourite tree. I sat under the tree(which was ironically a Weeping Willow) and cried.
"How much of my life is a lie?" I whispered to myself.

~Willow.

No comments: