Friday, June 17, 2011

Yayness.

As probably two-thirds to most of you know, in less than a WEEK, my twin will be here!!! :D I know, right??? She's been having a really tough time, but she has made some... I guess, good changes. One: she bought a cell phone and a laptop. Two: she has made two friends in two weeks, both who Miranda will buy one day. Three: She has been WAAAY more independent. Four: She e-mailed me and said she like-liked someone. :o

Willow is a nice doll deep down, but she seems really mean and prejuice. She's not. She's just a doll who doesn't know how to connect with people and was unsure about what in the world was going on. She didn't know how to cope with our dad's death, so she just became angry, with a hollow feeling inside like something stole half of her life. She's opening up to people now, and she's trying to be less prejudice. She's really trying! I know some people think she's just a stuck up snob, but she's just scared. She's my twin sister, and I know her better than anyone else in the world.

She was just a sweet person in the wrong place at the wrong time. She'll be here in four days or less, so you'll be able to see her.

~Lanie Pine.

1 comment:

Lilac said...

Cool.:)Your stories are very good.:)