Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you think I should do something?

Well, I've been typing this blog for a while now, and I've come to think of it as my own. I mean, I told you when it was my birthday, and Willow doesn't like computers(I don't know why she blogged in the first placed!) so It's really only me doing stuff on this blog. Do you think that makes it boring? And, if you do,(I won't blame you for thinking that!) what could I do to make it LESS boring? Or, at the very least, make our google related stuff less boring? Like our YouTube and Picasa? Miranda's been re-aranging the doll rooms, so the bunkbeds are gone(which means I get the closet! :D) So, we don't really have anything that big going on...
I have an idea for a photostory, and it involves all of us. The only problem is, it kind of goes on, so it COULD be a YouTube series, but Miranda doesn't want to edit anything because of the LAST time she used W.M.M.(Windows movie maker)
This time, we won't have an intro(so we won't need tons of little clips to put together, thus giving us about an extra minute per video) and we won't have any different personalities.
It's where there is an real estate buisiness, and the owner(Willow) owns every building in town, and there's a twist(that I won't tell you about because it's a surprise so maybe Miranda will feel more compelled to keep her word so nobody will feel cheated out?)
What do you think so far? TELL ME!!!
~Gwen

No comments: