Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The worst thing that has happened to us...

Yes. The WORST thing that has happened to us so far. EVEN ABOVE WILLOW MOVING IN!!!
W walks by: WHAT?!?! (back hands Gwen's head)
...Ouch. WHEN DID SHE GET SO DEFENSIVE?!?!?!?
ANYway... You know how Hollie's REALLY been wanting Jesse to come? Well, NOW my poor psycopath older sister of mine has to wait for her rebelious best friend to come. Until free shipping. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HOLLIE TALKS ABOUT JESSE?!?!?! AND, on top of that, The emo doll we're getting real soon is getting "special" attention. M plans on giving an ugly doll a makeover so she looks better. Basically, restroing a doll, AND buying some "personal" shoes for her, THAT WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO WEAR!!! D: Not, that I would want to wear converse or anything, but you know... (Oh, and BTW, her names going to be Kylie. No last name yet...)She ALSO get's a LAPTOP!!! Mostly because Lanie wants to email somebdy, and M has this little black tin that's PERFECT sized, but still...
It just makes me feel un-loved. :( Even HOLLIE got special attention! Like, the other day, when M gave her a fake gun! I never got a fake gun to hang above my bed! :( Not that I would need one... :)
I WAS promised a guitar in July, but did I get one?
N. O. NO.
:(
Oh, and I know why M has been addicted to her video games specifically lately!!! She "likes" one of the characters, if you know what I mean... XD It's funny, but I can see WHY she does! <3 I don't blame her ONE bit! :D
~Gwen~

No comments: