Sunday, August 28, 2011

Holy crap.

Yes. It is just SOOOO BOOOOOORING here! I think I'm going to die of boredom. Miranda has school and everything, but she at LEAST should do our hair once a week! All she does is play video games on her bed. I mean, it's not like she HASN'T done that a bajillion times before, but she hasn't REALLY played with us for a week. (What was it about this one? Is one of the characters awesome or something?!) WHAT THE FREAK?!?! (I think I heard her talking to herself, too. XD) Oh, and Miranda gave Hollie a fake gun she found in a box. It's plastic, but did Hollie REALLY have to hand it above her bed?! It's menacing! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?!?! ??????? Oh, and on the "good" side of things, Lily got a new dress. ;) It's a dress M's mom made from the LJC Salina pattern. I SHOULD put a picture, but... M hasn't taken any. :( SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?! EVERY time she gets new doll things, she at LEAST takes a picture of it!!! I really don't see her post any pics. :( Yeah. It's been really worrying for all of us. She NEEDS us for her sanity. Yeah. Scary, huh? And I looked on her bulleting board, and she drew a picture of the new doll she's considering creating! (Well, not EXACTLY creating, but you know, buying a used doll and re-wigging it!) Apparently, she's going to be KIND of(okay, REALLY) emo. WHY?!?!? WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?!?! I guess you can't really "expect" things from people...
~Gwen~

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Miranda, Miranda, why are your dolls mad at you? Oh Miranda, get up! Pretend your dolls will die tomorrow and blow up! {jk}

Miranda said...

What the... ?

~Miranda