Friday, August 19, 2011

New series idea!

Hey, it's me again! So, I figure I don't need to tell you that it's GWEN posting today, because I usually post here.

I'll cut to the chase. I just thought of the most BRILLIANT YouTube series EVER! Well, that's probably a stretch, but it's going to be cool. :) It's a thing that I like to call, "The Saturday Show." It comes on every Saturday, and two of us(Miranda's dolls) will host the show for less than fifteen minutes. During that time, we show you stupid skits that we make up, have "guests" so that you can get to know us dolls(and maybe a few of Phoebe's... ?)better. It's going to be pretty cool, but we need some starter ideas. I want to write movies when I grow up, but I can only THIN of the ideas, not really into detail. :( So, that's why I'm glad that "I" have a blog! What would you like to be the feature in our first show?

Stupid skits that make you groan?

Interviews?

ACTUAL news?

A special preview of the show's best moments that haven't been filmed YET?

I don't know, you tell me! Comment!!

~Gwen~

2 comments:

Chrissa Maxwell said...

Aw, what a great idea! I'd watch it :)

hmm i think funny skits and interviews would be nice :3

It could be like an old variety show!

Lilac said...

Cool,I love interviews.:)