Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthdays!

Oh my goodness, on March fourteenth, it's going to be my birthday! I, Gwen Anne Jacobs, will soon be eleven! My friends, Hollie, Miranda and I are going to be outside planting flowers for my birthday! Miranda has planned a picnic to be held after flower planting, and then we can play! Miranda may even let my plant a flower for her room! I was thinking maybe some impatiens... We're going to have a chocolate cake, and some vanilla cupcakes made with a special cake set Miranda got for me on my tenth birthday. I'm going to have a SUPER special post of the party, and of me decorating the cupcakes! :) I'm SUPER excited! I may even get to wear Lanie's designer boots!

Do you have any special plans for Spring? Or maybe there's a special(pretty) hairstyle you want to see me wear for my birthday? Please comment! :)

~Gwen

1 comment:

Lilac said...

Happy B-day, mine is march 12.:D