Monday, March 28, 2011

WOW.

My sisters, Miranda, and I are in HUGE shock! About ME! D: I'll tell the story from the beginning... Okay, so Miranda just got a call from one guy in London(not really! It's just in the story...), saying that his daughter, Willow Pine, will be coming to live with her twin sister Lanie. She explained that we have a Lanie HOLLAND, and that she thought he was a stalker. Well, they sorted things out, and I got a 'talk' from Miranda. First of all, my dad in Boston ISN'T my dad at all! Apparently, my mom(the one in Boston) and this guy who called me from London were married. They had moved to Boston before I was born. Sometime later, my mom found out she was going to have a baby in a few months, and they knew they were in trouble. So, after my twin Willow and I were born, my dad took Willow to live in London, and I stayed with my mom in Boston. My mom didn't want me to feel bad about me not knowing I had a sister, so she soon remarried, and I took THAT guy's last name; Holland. But, my dad recently got cancer, and he is worried that Willow will have nowhere else to go! So, just to be safe, and to meet me, he is sending Willow over to where Miranda and I live in June. I already got a phone call from Willow, and she said that she's going to miss living in the countryside outside of Birmingham England. Willow LOVES trees, but that's about it. She likes owls, because she herself is a 'night owl', and Willow LOVES to read! She has curly red hair and blue eyes, which came from her dad. The only similarity between us is curly hair. My mom and I both have curly blond hair and hazel eyes, while my dad and Willow have blue eyes and red hair. But, nonetheless, we are twins, and Miranda will welcome Willow into our home by making a miniature library for us dolls! Miranda's going to make sure that Willow's favorite books will be in there: Jane Austen books! :D Even SONALI is excited about Willow coming to live with us! But, with Willow here, we're going to need some more AG clothes, another bed, and MAYBE even another doll room! But, if Willow and I get a room, we'll have to share! :( Sad, yes, but we'll get along. And I KNOW she'll LOVE my BFF Lily Renae Tazo! :D So, I am in shock, but the GOOD shock! But I'm pretty sure Willow will be quite upset... not living in Birmingham with her sick dad that could die, and being apart from her friends, clean air, and the country where Jane Austen used to live! Oh, and I KNOW that Willow will LOVE the coffee shop inside of Barnes and Noble! :) ~Lanie PINE

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool! I love the name Willow! I hope you two get along. :)
-Rachel

Miranda said...

For those of you who are wondering, she lives halfway between Birmingham and London, so her dad went to the well-kept hospital in London then the one ing Birmingham.

~Miranda