Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our first Spring adventure!

Due to the fact that it was warm a few days ago, Miranda took Hollie and I outside for our FIRST trip out of the house other than vacations! :D Oh, and for the record, Miranda kept on trying to post this post since Sunday, but her emo brother kept on kicking her off the computer before she could post it. :(

Hollie and I were just eagerly staring out the window, with high hopes of going outside into the lovely Spring weather. It had JUST gotten warm, and we had Spring Fever!

"Hollie, should we?" I whispered.

"CAN WE GO OUTSIDE??!!" We both yelled at the same time.

"Sure," Miranda replied, "Just be careful, and watch for bugs."


"YAY!!!" I screamed.

I ominously opened the front door, knowing that I could NOT screw this up(but I was certain I would find a way).

I took a reluctant step outside.

"I DID IT! Hollie, GET OUT HERE!" I squealed.

"Alright." she said as she walked outside and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, what's that?" Hollie pointed to a ceramic beaver.

"OMG, Hollie! That's a ceramic beaver! HOW could you be in 7th grade and NOT know what a beaver is?!" I yelled at Hollie.
"Cool, soil! Hey, and there's some dead plant remains!" Hollie exclaimed.
"I WANNA SEE, TOO!" I screamed as I shoved Hollie out of the way.
I then saw a plant.. wait... is this... ?
"OMJ! I LOVE HEN AND CHICKS!" I yet again, screamed.
Miranda took us to the backyard. It was desolate.
"Hey, Lanie, look! There's a water puddle here!" Hollie exclaimed as the wing picked up strength...
And Lanie's hat blew right off her head!
P.S. from Miranda: the wind really DID blow Lanie's hat off her head!
"My hat!" I screamed. Miranda put my hat inside.
We had managed to make it all the way to the top of the hot tub! With Miranda's help, of course! :)
"Look what I can do!" Hollie yelled to Miranda and I as she did the splits.
"Hey Hollie?" I said.
"What?" she replied.
"You're not as bad as I thought you were." I said.
"Thanks. You're alright, Lanie" Hollie whispered.
We had a doll huggy moment. :)

"Now lets go inside and get some ice tea." I told Hollie.

And that's what we did on Sunday. :)

~Miranda, Hollie, and Lanie

2 comments:

Caelen said...

It sounds like you had fun!!
I like the photos.
~Caelen

Phoebe said...

That was cool, those were wonderful pictures.