Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Doll Conspiracy

Yesterday was Pi day, but I didn't get any presents! :( Apparently... I couldn't have a sleepover, a party, or even a trip to the movies! :( Well, at least Lily and Lanie felt bad about me not getting presents... Hollie, well... she... I don't want to talk about it. :"( Hollie is a mean big sister. I want to go back to living with Kirsten and Elizabeth! They remind of my mommy. :) Hollie is like that mean person that everyone knows. EVERYONE knows at LEAST one mean person.

But... on the BRIGHT side... Miranda's dad bought REAL doll sized eclairs! :D They are real food, AND I can have some this weekend! :D Even better than that, Miranda will make us a TON of doll-sized food this weekned out of clay! :) That way, we can re-use fake food instead of wasting real food that we can't even eat! :)

You see, to help us achieve maximum awesomeness, Miranda keeps us on a strict, healthy diet for the school week. On the weekends... We can sleep in and eat as much chocolate as we want! :D

Miranda: GWEN! You told too much already!
Me: so-
M: NO! NOW THEY KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS! >:(
Me: Well, I guess I didn't think of it...
M: No, of COURSE you didn't think of it because you're a DOLL!
Me: :(
M: I'm sorry... How about I'll make some doll food?
Me: :)

Food. Yum. :)

~Gwen(With typing help from Miranda)

1 comment:

Leanna said...

LOL! I know right, doll food is so yummy! :D

~Leanna

(Happy late birthday and Pi Day Gwen!)