Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TAGGED! :D

Earlier on Phoebe's 100th post, she tagged us! Not Miranda, but the dolls here! Sooo... in commemoration of this, WE will EACH post 1 thing about ourselves, so that means we will write TEN random facts! :D

Hollie: I am a TOTAL bookworm, and I envy Gwen, because she's going to get a indle soon.

Gwen: My birthday is Pi day.

Lily: I am a girly tomboy. I'm not TOO girly, but I like to sometimes get down and dirty.

Lanie: Lily and I were BFF'S before I left the factroy, because we were pen pals.

Sonali: I had a dream where I was Scrooge, and I went through the Christmas thingy with seeing ghosts. It was fun. :)

Kirsten: Elizabeth and I are sisters, which is weird because there is 80 years between our eras

Elizabeth: I LOVE America, but I HATE American pie.

Felicity: I have NOT been a dynamic character like the rest of my doll buddies.

Chrissa: There was a period of time where I was emo.

Mini Rebbecca: I am minifying, but I LOVE to read big doll-sized books, like my meet book. It also took Miranda one hour to get me re-dressed becasue my thumb was stuck in my sleeve.

Welllll.... I don't tag anyone, because that requires work, and effort; and THAT requires energy. Something Miranda and all of us don't currently have. :(

~Miranda(who typed) and her dolls

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Actually... I tag ALL of my followers who haven't already been previously tagged! :D

~Miranda

Leanna said...

All your dolls are so sweet, Miranda! I'm doing this tag again because I've been tagged again by a couple of others. :)

~Leanna