Friday, April 1, 2011

Willow Pine.

Hello fair readers of this blog! My name is Willow Clarice Pine, and my twin sister is Lanie Holland. We were separated at birth, and SHE is ecstatic to meet me. I, however, will greatly miss my dad, considering we used to rarely leave our small estate between London and Birmingham England. I will also miss the breath taking views from my bedroom window... when I was a little girl, no older than five, I had asked my dad if there were any books that had to do with England. He introduced me to the Jane Austen books, and I fell in LOVE with them! The way they were written, the beautiful English countryside... Oh! I just adored reading those books! All I had to do was gaze out my window, and I could see everything happening before my eyes... Not really, but I could IMAGINE it. I was pretty okay with reading them, for I currently read at a college reading level. It was much like these picture book things for little kids in my opinion. For those of you who want to know MORE about me, I am LITERALLY your stereotypical book lover. my favorite colours are red, maroon, and a deep bronze orange, I LOVE owls, I would spend all day reading a book under the single, majestic oak tree out my window, and I'm very academically advanced for my age. That is to say, I'm smart for my age. I have ALWAYS been mature, and I was home schooled until my dad fell ill with cancer. I just don't understand it... He wasn't unhealthy, and we went for walks every day... It just doesn't seem right. WHY is it that perfectly good people become ill? Well, I like to drink coffee every morning, specifically mocha during the winter, and caramel Frappe chinos during the Spring and Summer. :) After I have my daily lessons from my father, I sat at the window bench in my room, grabbed a Jane Austen book, made a coffee-type drink, and sat there. I'm your typical dreamer, too. I can be perfectly content just staring out the window, wondering... why are some people so headstrong? Why are others so patient? Why did people make up stories of Unicorns and Mermaids? Je nu sais pah... I forgot to mention I am/was learning French, but it's been getting increasingly difficult ever since my father got cancer. I don't have anyone to teach it to, and... I felt like someone was calling me. Speaking of that, most of my dreams involved me , sitting at home, and I heard someone calling for me. It wasn't my dad, and I don't know my mom, and when I was having the dreams, I didn't even know I had a sister! I had my wonderment, though. I presume everyone has dreamed that they either had a sister, or a twin. I know I have! :) You know, I didn't even know that technology existed; at least not before I found my dad's i... Pad? And what's this apple thingy on the back? It was a difficult question, that even my dad couldn't answer. You see, I only leave my house once a week, considering I am a true hermit. A very kind one, at that! All I've ever spoken to a person (other than my dad) before was, "Thanks for the bagel, miss." Really! No lies! I would remember something like that, though... It was at a coffee shop down in London, and my dad gave me a pound, so I bought a bagel. 100% true! Really, I searched on my dad's iPad the other day about what's new for books, and there were these... e-reader things! They looked like an ipad, but a little smaller. I didn't even know that THIS type of electronic existed! I only knew of the land line Telephone, and the light bulb! But, I am quite classical, so I plan on keeping to ONLY using the light bulb, appliances, and the telephone. Oh, and if I'm practically un-plugged, so to speak, when my dad found out he had cancer and went to the hospital, he told me to look in his office, open his briefcase, and pull out this thing that looked like a plastic piece of thick paper. He told me to sign myself up for an online school program, so that's how I know of ipads. I'm sorry that I rambled about myself in this post... I didn't even know this much about myself! I originally thought I was a girl with an I.Q. of 257 who stared out the window and read all day... Which, is entirely true, but I am starting to sound like a boring, smart, hermit. Oh my, meeting my new family will be interesting, considering I have read some previous posts, and this... Hollie, person, sounds like a deranged psychopath who murders people all day! I am worried for my own well-being, now. ~Willow Clarice Pine

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! Willow! Is it possible to see a picture of you? You sound like my kind of girl. Like me, really smart and a huge bookworm. I look forward to reading your posts more!