Monday, April 4, 2011

Me again. :)

Well It's moi, Willow. Again. Because a few of you have been somewhat interested in my life, I decided to post once more! It's mainly about how things are doing, and how I feel, and other touchy subjects like that. :) Okay. So, I went to school for the FIRST time in my WHOLE life today, and it was utterly disgusting. The students were, quite frankly, not intelligent, and all the girls were all gaga over these celebrity boys(of whom I thought were imbeciles.) I have to say, I was quite pleased to know that there was a book club, but the books were the genre 'chick flicks,' which I despise. Lily(the black hair girl) was very... confident in her work. I understand that she is above average, but... her attention span could use some more work. Honestly, that girl can't stay focused much longer than a squirrel! I did like the fact that she is willing to try. Well, that's mainly how I felt about school, but there's a few more areas I must cover, first... If you remember, my father was sick with cancer. Well, you see, he... um... he, "moved on," so to speak. I'm really upset. My life is in shambles. :'( My only 'true' family member is gone. I'll greatly miss him. :( He passed away at one thirty this morning, and I woke up feeling something was amiss. I used the 'family's telephone, and I called the hospital he was staying at. The lady there told me that he didn't pull through the night, and that he had died. :( Lanie, she didn't even CARE! That's what disgusted me! She was telling me, "Oh. Well, that's too bad. At least mom's okay!" and then she bounced away, entirely unaffected! How dare she disgrace our father in such a way! That girl is so odd... which is ironic, because she thinks I'M odd! If you have read my previous post, you'll have learned that creepy brunette(Chrissa, I believe,) is anorexic. AND, she ADMITTED it! I didn't care as much as her friends did, because I was too worried about my father. She just let pressure go to her head, in my opinion! I've already been to Barnes and Noble twice in these past few days, and I have added many new books to my collection! There is this magnificent book called Wind In the Willows, and it is quite spectacular so far! I couldn't BELIEVE that I let this classic slip through without being read until now! :) I have been to the woods numerous times to work on my sketching skills, and I have started photography lessons. :) I had to buy three new camera lenses for my mechanical camera, though. My teacher(the human girl in the house) has a digital camera, which I don't approve of. There is just no culture in this house, is there? Yes, I have run out of topics to ramble, rant, and rave about for today. :( ~Willow Clarice Pine

No comments: