Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not goin' to well...

Willow isn't doing too well. No, she's not sick, I mean socially. You see, she mainly came here to learn social skills and meet her possible new family(in case something happened to dad), but... Yeah, she's staying locked in her room! I thought she would've been HAPPY meeting people, but NO! She actually seems really po'd! Maybe, it wasn't the BEST idea to leave her in a room with a thousand books... and a few day's worth of food... dang. Now I'll NEVER meet my sister! :( Well, at the very least, she'll HAVE to come out in the next few days! She has to eat, you know! Oh, and for those of you who have been wondering what she meant by, "I'm smart," she meant creepily smart. I mean, EXCESSIVELY smart. So smart, it's creepy and she seriously lacks social skills. So, it makes NO sense for someone to say,"hey, I'm just like her!" because it's kind of insulting to yourself. She wanted me to clear that up for her... (although she didn't mention the insulting part of it...) So... awkward moment aside... MOVING ON! Yeah, I wonder if she'll be okay... I'm not so sure she'll be staying here much longer... no, I guess she HAS- no, she has a debit card.. dang. Well, I'm going to go see if she wants to see the woods with me, because we both LOVE trees! :) ... ... ... ... Okay, she didn't reply, so I had to use the key above the door... ... ... ... So, she was REALLY mad at me, and she told me she realized after all my(Lanie) creepy friends left, that she forgot there was a key! In fact, she DIDN'T know they had keys like that in this country! But, she said maybe in an eternity, she'll go with me. :( SHE'S SO DIFFICULT!!! Okay, I have officially decided that she's WORSE than my little sister in Boston! :( Oh, and also, our dad isn't doing well... at all. Just in case he, well... moves on, the hospital required that he write a will. THAT'S how terrible he's doing right now! D: I've decided that I'm just glad she spoke to me! :) ~Lanie

No comments: