Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Much has happened...

The relatiely recent arrival of Kanani has put our schedule ALLLL out of wack! For one thing, we've had to show her around, and our Glee club performed for her today, and Lily may do a photo shoot. You see, Lily is kind of 'out of business' for her photo shoot business thingy, so she rarely has pictures taken. :( I've mainly just stood around on a shelf lately, reading my book.

OOH! I forgot to metion; because Willow arrived when Kanani did, her dog Henry(a.k.a. Chocolate Chip) is staying with us! :D Lanie has to take care of him because her twin is in the person's parent's closet...

Kanani said she would like to be a back-up dancer for the Glee club, so we're happy. Lily and I sang a duet for her with the Chrissa coming in for chorus.

We haven't been getting too much attention lately, except for when Kanani, Lily, and Lanie visited Phoebe's dolls a week ago. I was bored, so I decided that I want to play guitar. It seems fun, and many singers play it too, and I thought, "why not?"

Well, Kanani and Sonali share a room(poor Kanani...) because Miranda made a new room for us. :D Other than that, we 've done NOTHING.

~Gwen

No comments: